Current Positions Available
Bookkeeper, Administrator & Office Manager
- Circular Quay - great location
- 10+ years experience preferred
- 2-3 days per week (part-time)
BlackCitrus is seeking a full time Book Keeper to manage the every day accounting duties, office management, HR and marketing communications
Office Duties include Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable. Bank Reconciliation and completing company accounts to trial balance ready for the Accountants.
To be considered for this role you will need to:
- Demonstrate advanced MYOB or similar knowledge
- Have an understanding of Payroll.
- Have comprehensive bookkeeping and GST knowledge
- Prepare reports for the preparation of Monthly BAS.
- Assist in the preparation of Fortnightly Payrolls and ultimately have these finalised in house.
- Prepare Superannuation lodgement.
- Prepare any other monthly reports.
- Have excellent communication and people skills.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet daily and monthly deadlines.
- Be proficient in all aspects of Bookkeeping.
- Have great interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all personality types.
- Entering of Purchase Transactions
- Management of Petty Cash Accounts, Credit card statements & other day to day activities.
- Month End journals
- Bank reconciliations
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Liaison with external parties for timesheet and research and development lodgement
- Overview and Reconciliation of Payroll
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Human resource management - sick/annual leave
- Office manager duties: tidying office and boardrooms, ordering stationary and office items and general office upkeep.